iksha ‘O’ Anusandhan (SOA) University is responsible to commence the counselling process of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan Admission Test (SAAT) also known as SAAT MBBS. It is important for a candidate to qualify the NEET 2019 exam to be eligible for the SAAT Admission process. It offers a great opportunity for all the candidates to achieve their goal and complete their courses.
SOA University provides with the under-graduate and post-graduate courses to the candidates. SOA is a Deemed University.
SAAT MBBS is a National level entrance test to select talented students to provide a better environment to pursue their Medical carrier.
SAAT MBBS 2019
The SAAT MBBS 2019 will be held on the basis of the result of NEET 2019, the SAAT Admission will be on the month of June 2019, after the release of the NEET result, so a candidate should qualify the exam to be eligible for the SAAT MBBS 2019 admission.
- SAAT MBBS 2019 will be based only on the result of NEET 2019.
- Application form for SAAT Admission will be available in the month of December 2018.
- The last date for registering for SAAT Admission will be on the month of July 2019.
- Declaration of merit list and the counselling will be done by the month of July
NOTE: There are some important changes that a candidate needs to know before applying for the SAAT MBBS 2019.
- The Exam will not be conducted by the SOA University, all the admission will be done on the basis of NEET exam score.
- The Admission committee will still be the SOA university.
- The number of seats available for MBBS is 150 and for BDS is 100.
SAAT MBBS 2019 Eligibility and Application process
Candidates those who fulfil all the prescribed requirement can only apply for the SAAT Admission process. The Application process and the eligibility criteria are given below.
- The minimum age of the candidate at the time of admission should be 17yrs, and the maximum age should be 25yrs (30yrs for SC/ST candidate).
- The candidate should have qualified the NEET 2019 and must have passed the intermediate (12th) with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, BIOLOGY and ENGLISH as the compulsory subjects and must have an aggregate of 50% (40% for SC/ST and OBC students) in these subjects.
- The application form will be available only through online mode, and the application procedure will commence from the month of June 2019.
- Applicant needs to enter their personal details as well as their qualifying details, along with the identity proof like Aadhar card/Voter id card/ Passport/ PAN card etc.
- Candidate needs to upload a passport size colour photograph along with the NEET 2019 Rank card in PDF format only.
- The candidate should keep a printout of the SAAT application with themselves.
Colleges through SAAT MBBS 2019
There are two Institute that a candidate can join through the SAAT Admission process, these two reputed institutes have their own stand in their respective field.
The INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE(IMS) & SUM Hospital holds its pride in the MBBS field, where none less then the Institute of Dental Sciences (BDS) stands in its pride for BDS.
Here is the seat availability for different category student:
|SC||Gen||ST||PH||NRI/P||Number of Seats|
IMS & SUM Hospital (for MBBS)
Institute of Dental Sciences (for BDS)
SAAT Admission process and fee structure
To be able to get into one of the top colleges for Medical Science one need to know in detail about it and prepare accordingly, here are some information on the SAAT Admission procedure and the fee structure as per available from the resources.
- There will be no separate exam for SAAT MBBS 2019, and the merit list will be fully based on the NEET score.
- A total of 250 seats are available (including MBBS and BDS).
The Fee Structure for Available Courses is provided below:
Institute Caution fee (One time refundable)
BDS Admission Fee
|Rs. 2,95,000/Sem (8 semester)|
MBBS Admission Fee
|Rs. 7,45,000/Sem (9 semester)|
Hostel fee (Formation Cost)
|Rs. 39,000 Per Annum.|
Hostel Carefulness Fee (one-time and refundable)
Student welfare (one-time payment)
Mess Charge (Food)
|Rs. 30,000 (per year)|
Above are the details of the SAAT Admission and the fee structure for SAAT MBBS.
SAAT MBBS 2019 Counselling
After the NEET rank list is declared the eligible candidates need to register themselves for the SAAT Admission, the university will declare the counselling process for those candidates that are eligible and need to report at the allocated centre.
- Candidate needs to have the important certificates and document along with them at the allocation centre as the verification will be done.
- The candidates are allowed to choose the course and institute according to the availability of the seats.
- The seats will only be allocated according to availability and the rank of the candidate.
- Applicant needs to pay the admission fee for the respective courses.
The Documents required at the time of SAAT Admission are as follows.
- NEET 2019 Rank Card.
- NEET 2019 Admit Card.
- Copy of the mark sheet/grade sheet/TC of 12th.
- Birth certificate or 10th showing DOB.
- Copy of parent’s ID or sponsors like passport, if sponsored by parents/foreign wards
- ID Proof of NRI status is necessary for NRI Candidate.
- Passport size photos of the candidate.
As its said Hard work reaps, so getting into this top college is not an easy job, one needs to focus and dedicated towards his/her goal. According to the latest changes, the SAAT Admission will be purely based on the NEET score and hence a candidate must be well prepared as the competition is tough and the number of seats is limited. We hope that this article has helped in knowing about the details of the SAAT admission procedure and about SAAT MBBS 2019. We wish all the Candidates a very good luck and prepare well for your exam.