The conducting body started the registration process from June 13, 2018, onwards. The last date was June 19, 2018to register and submit the choices for admission to Delhi University MBBS 2018. The last date was June 19, 2018, to submit the fee. Counselling for all the colleges affiliated with Delhi University is conducted by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). A total of 85% allotment list for the Delhi University MBBS Admissions releases. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare will conduct counselling in online mode.
For the students belonging to Delhi, there is 85% seat quota. These three medical colleges that are Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) and BDS Course at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS), is provided by University of Delhi. LHMC allows admission for only female Candidates.
The DU MBBS application is submitted by candidates, to be eligible for the 490 seats available in medical colleges and 34 seats available in dental colleges. The application form of Delhi University MBBS 2018 was released online. For admission to DU MBBS 2018 NEET, UG score will be considered. Candidates need to register themselves with MCC and then submit their preference. In this Article we have discussed, DU MBBS Application formin detail, including the eligibility criteria and important dates of DU MBBS.
LATEST: DU MBBS BDS 2018 counselling results have been declared for round two! The allotment list for LHMC, UCM, MAMC and other colleges has been released.
Delhi University MBBS Admission
The DU MBBS Admission will be conducted by selecting the students in the counselling round. There is no separate exam conducted by the Ministry in order to provide admission in MBBS/BDS in 85% seat quota.
- The Admission will be provided by the Ministry based on the score of NEET-UG conducted by CBSE, and hence this makes it mandatory for every candidate to appear for the NEET-UG examination to take Admission in DU MBBS course.
- All we all know the duration of completion of MBBS course is 4 ½ years and a compulsory rotating internship training of one year in this field.
- A centralized counsel conducted through online mode in order gives admission to the reserved candidates.
- Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will be conducting the counselling procedure for all the colleges that are affiliated with Delhi University.
- The literacy rate in Delhi is around 80% and has become home for many reputed private and government medical/dental colleges.
- In Delhi University, every sort, of course, is available for almost every branch and stream of students. The residents of Delhi are also provided with 85% seat quota.
Delhi University MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile Eligibility: The aspirant must have a pass certificate of Class 12 with Chemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology and English as main subjects from a recognised school within the Country. The board of passing should be ICSE/CBSE/JMI for DU MBBS 2018 application form.
- Age Limit: The Date of Birth of each candidate must be between 7th May 1993 (1988 for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidate) and 1st January 2002 to be eligible to fill DU MBBS application form 2018.
- Educational Qualification: It is mandatory to pass in Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English individually in Class 12 to be eligible to fill the application form of DU MBBS 2018. The candidates of the Unreserved category should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, and Biology in aggregate. For candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST category the minimum marks should be 40% and for PWD category candidates, it should be 45%.
- Minimum Required Percentile: The candidates need to secure NEET 2018 cut-off marks to be eligible to fill DU MBBS application form. Given below the minimum require percentile: –
|S. No.||Categories||Minimum Required Percentile||Minimum Required Marks|
|1.||General (UR)||50th Percentile||119|
(including PwD of SC/ST/OBC)
|3.||UR PwD||45th Percentile||107|
Procedure to fill Delhi University MBBS Application Form
Below is the procedure to fill the Application form, step by step, so follow these steps to fill the application form.
Step 1- Registration.
Click on the link to register for DU MBBS 2018. The application form terminal will open which needs to be filled.
- Candidates need to fill the Following details, such as NEET Roll no., candidate’s name, mother’s name, registration no., mobile no., date of birth, email ID and security pin.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button and then you will be redirected to an agreement page, every aspirant will get an option to click on ‘I Agree’ or ‘I Don’t Agree, to continue with the registration process.
- If the candidates clicked on ‘I Agree’ then they redirect to the registration process.
Step 2- Personal Details
Candidates need to fill in their personal details. The mandatory fields are Pin Code, Email ID, Phone No., Mailing Address, Mobile No., Security Question.
- When the details are filled, candidates can generate their password on click the submit button.
- An important note should be made, that the details submitted in DU MBBS application form should be in accordance with the details that were filled in the NEET application form.
- Once the Application form is complete, candidates can click on ‘Confirm Registration’ button to complete the process.
- Once an Aspirant fills the detail, they can print the final page. Then can log in with their registration number and password that they generated.
Step 3- Choice Filling
Candidates can view the choices available to them after successful registration of the DU MBBS Application form.
- Candidates will be required to click on the “add” button which is available for the colleges affiliated with the University of Delhi.
- A candidate is allowed to choose the colleges according to their convenience. The sequence in which the student chooses the colleges will be the sequence that will be allocated to the students.
- Candidates can interchange the preferences and move them up/down. The choices can remove from the list, even after selecting a preference.
The DU MBBS Admission form has released. Hence candidates can fill them. The details fill according to the details filled in the NEET UG application form.