Bihar Board is governing a competitive exam of BCECE for admission in various B.Tech courses offered by the participating institutes in Bihar. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination was conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Examination Board for admission to various courses in engineering, medical and agriculture stream. Till now the examination was conducted in two stages i.e. BCECE Stage 1 and BCECE stage 2 for candidates with a different group of subjects. The state level exam was conducted for three groups i.e. PCM, PCB, and PCMB for both stages. Now, as the entrance exam has been scrapped, there will be direct counselling for Bihar Combined Entrance Examination 2019.
To take admissions in courses offered through BCECE 2019, candidates will be required to fill the application form which is expected to be available by the first week of March 2019. Earlier, admissions to BTech and BArch programs was based on BCECE, admissions to MBBS were done through on NEET UG. Now admissions to all UG engineering courses and all UG medical courses will be done on basis of JEE Main and NEET respectively. BCECE Application Form 2019 will only be available for a month in online mode. No other mode of application will be available for candidates. The candidates who will successfully apply for the examination will be issued Bihar Combined Entrance Examination admit card 2019 as per the subject group choice. BCECE Counselling 2019 will be conducted after the announcement of JEE Main 2019 Results and NEET 2019 Results.
BCECE 2019 Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination, Board|
|Course Level||Under Graduate|
|Test Duration||4 hours 30 minutes|
|Courses Offered||BTech, BArch, BPharma|
|Registration Dates||March (date to be announced for 2019)|
|Exam Date||No exam date, as BCECE 2019 has been scrapped now|
|Exam Helpdesk No.||06122220230|
Bihar Combined Entrance Examination 2019 Important Dates
|Application form||March 7, 2019|
|Last date||April 2, 2019|
|Updates about BCECE Form Correction||April 8, 2019|
|Availability of Admit card||April 14, 2019|
|PCMB Group Exam BCECE 2019 will be held on||April 29, 2019|
|Agriculture Group Exam for BCECE 2019||April 30, 2019|
BCECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates those who apply for BCECE 2019 must check the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- This exam is only applicable for Indian nationalists.
- Candidates whose parents are registered as transferred or shifted in the state of Bihar.
- Candidates those who want to appear the exam should be the resident of Bihar state.
- Candidate’s parents should be permanent residents of Bihar state.
- Candidates whose parents work for the government sectors.
- Those candidates can also apply whose parents’ lives in Bihar but work in other states.
- No certain age limit is set for taking admissions in Engineering and Agriculture science.
- For admission to Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Public Health Para-Medical courses, the minimum age limit is 17 years. The Date of Birth of the candidate should not be later than December 31, 2001.
- For admission to Bihar Agriculture University, Sabor (Bhagalpur), the minimum age of the candidate must be 16 years on August 31, 2019, while the maximum age limit is not defined.
BCECE 2019 Admit Card
- Admit cards will be issued by BCECE 2019 for those who are eligible and registered successfully for the examination.
- Admit cards can be downloaded directly from the official website of BCECE 2019.
- Candidates should carry their print out of their admit cards and passport size photographs posted on it.
BCECE 2019 Result
The result of BCECE 2019 will be published on the official website of BCECE 2019 in PDF format. Candidates those who appeared the exam can check their result by entering their BCECE roll number in the official website of BCECE 2019.
- Go to official website of BCECE
- Click on BCECE Result
- Download the PDF displaying the merit list
- Now match the roll numbers and find the result
BCECE 2019 Cutoff
There are several factors that affect BCECE Cut off. Some of the common factors are listed below:
- A number of candidates appeared for the Examination of BCECE 2019.
- Limited seats are available for particular courses or subject stream.
- Reserved categories in BCECE 2019.
- Level of difficulty of the exam
BCECE 2019 Counselling
This competitive entrance examination is held separately for every course like Engineering/technology, Pharmacy and agricultural science. The candidates who qualify can download the counselling letter from the official website of BCECE 2019. They need to report to the counselling centre with counselling letter and other required documents, failing which will result in the candidate being not considered for the counselling process.
At first, seats are allotted by merit basis and then it is referred by vacancies. BCECE Counselling will take place in multiple phases. Candidates those who only apply for BCECE exam are suggested to apply for other competitive exams and keep themselves updated about the counselling.
|BCECE Counselling Round 1||complete before June 30, 2019|
|BCECE Counselling Round 2||complete before July 10, 2019|
|BCECE Counselling Round 3||complete before July 20, 2019|
|Last date for submitting the candidates’ list besides the above||July 30, 2019|
|Academic Session will begin from||August 1, 2019|
- All rounds should be completed before July 30 of 2019 and it all depends upon the basis of local requirements.
- No student is allowed to be admitted in any institution under any quota after the last date of admission.
BCECE Counselling Procedure
- Registration for counselling should be started after the declaration of BCECE result.
- The counselling process goes online and the candidates those who want to appear for counselling need to lock their required seat, on or before the last date.
- Those want to appear for the counselling must pay the counselling fees through bank challan.
BCECE (Bihar combined Entrance competitive Examination) is an entrance examination held for admissions for Engineering, Medical and as well as Agriculture. As we know that Bihar is one of the toughest exams in India. It is a state level competitive Examination held in Bihar state. There are no separate examinations for Bihar state admissions. We hope that this article has helped you clear all your doubts regarding the exam.