Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) on behalf of the Andhra state government conducts Intermediate examination for class XI and class XII. The examination is conducted twice every year – the Annual Examination is held in March/April and the Advanced Supplementary Examination is held in June/July. Andhra board (also known as AP Board) has been conducting the Intermediate exam since 1978. Earlier, only one examination was conducted for both years at the end of the second year. It was later changed to the current pattern of examination in both years. Passing mark in each is 35. The division in which the candidates are placed is decided on the basis of their passing all the s in the I year as well as II years. BIEAP has its own resemblance and is accepted by every university/college for further studies.
Key points about Andhra Board (BIEAP)
Similar to other boards, Andhra board (BIEAP) is also the top Educational board of the country.
- A total of 2431 colleges in Andhra Pradesh are affiliated to BIEAP (Andhra Board) for General courses; while 506 colleges across the state are affiliated to the Andhra board for Vocational courses.
- Ganta Srinivasa Rao heads the Andhra Pradesh board, State Human Resources and Development Minister, as the Chairman.
- This year, the SSC exam or class X exam will be conducted from the second week of March to the end of March.
- The I year and II year exams are being conducted from February to March in two shifts:
- Morning shift: 9: 00 am to 12:00 pm
- Afternoon shift: 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- The AP Intermediate result will be declared once the exam is successfully conducted.
The Andhra Board or the BIEAP conducts Practical Exams of relevant subjects from I week of February to end of February. Below is the complete schedule of Andhra Pradesh board examinations.
Andhra Board I year (class XI) exam 2019 Time table:
|Day & Date||I Year Examination|
|February 2019||PART – II: II LANGUAGE-I|
|March 2019||PART – I: ENGLISH–I|
|March 2019||PART-III: BOTANY-I, MATHEMATICS-IA, CIVICS-I, PSYCHOLOGY-I|
|March 2019||ZOOLOGY–I, HISTORY–I, MATHEMATICS–IB|
|March 2019||ECONOMICS–I, CLASSICAL LANGUAGE-I, PHYSICS–I|
|March 2019||SOCIOLOGY–I, FINE ARTS, MUSIC–I, CHEMISTRY–I, COMMERCE–I|
|March 2019||LOGIC–I, BRIDGE COURSE MATHS–I (FOR B.P.C STUDENTS), GEOLOGY–I, HOME SCIENCE–I, PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION–I|
|March 2019||GEOGRAPHY–I, MODERN LANGUAGE–I|
Andhra Board II year (class XI) exam 2019 Time table:
|Date||Inter Second Year|
|March 2019||Part II: Second Language-II|
|March 2019||Part I: English-II|
|March 2019||Part III: Mathematics-II A
|March 2019||Mathematics-II B
Commerce-IIPublic Administration-IILogic-IIBridge Course Mathematics-II (For BPC students)
The candidates can also download the time table from the BIEAP website, for their convenience.
Here’s how to download the time table:
- Visit the official website bieap.gov.in/Home.aspx
- Click on the link and follow the steps to reach the download page.
- The time table will be available in the. PDF format and you need to download it.
- Download and save the PDF document on your desktop
AP Intermediate result and timetable 2019
Candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps to check Andhra Pradesh Board Time Table 2019:
- Go to the official website (Link will be given above) OR Bieap.gov.in
- Check for the Link AP Intermediate II year Exam time table 2019 Link & Click on given link.
- And Then you’ll Be Redirect to Andhra board Intermediate 2nd year Timetable 2019. will be opened in PDF format on the screen
- Download the AP Intermediate Exam Time table 2019 year and always remember to take a printout copy of the time table as a further reference.
- Every Candidate should keep the hard copy and soft copy of the Time table for further use.
The Andhra Pradesh board (BIEAP) will release the Time table of Intermediate II year very soon. So, the students become aware of the exact Date and Time for the exam. You need to Download the date sheet, it is very easy, you just need to visit the official website of www.bieap.gov.in. Candidates need to search the link for AP Intermediate II Year Exam Time table and open that link to get the Date sheet of your exams. You must go through the date sheet of all the subjects respective of your stream. So that you can mark carefully the dates so that you anyhow do not miss on your exams. AP intermediate result is announced in the month of May.
Preparing for Andhra Board
Having a close idea of what actually Andhra Pradesh board (BIEAP) is, one must assure to prepare in a systematic way to achieve a better score. Below are some points to score well in the AP intermediate result.
- First, go through the syllabus and divide your time accordingly.
- After that check for important concepts and formulae.
- Go through the time table or date sheet that is being released.
- Prepare for your exams beforehand, and don’t break your timetable.
- Practice sitting for a continuous 3 hours as you need to sit for the same in your exams.
Andhra board is one of the toughest state boards in the country. The AP intermediate result is very valuable and almost every university or college accepts it for higher studies. The Andhra Pradesh board normally occurs in the month of March, and hence a student preparing for competitive exams need to focus on their Andhra board. This article was based on Andhra Pradesh board (BIEAP) and we hope that all your doubts about Andhra board have been resolved. After the completion of exams, the AP intermediate result is declared in the month of May.