oint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an engineering entrance examination for admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is constituted by two different examinations – JEE Main and the JEE Advanced which leads to JEE Admission process. JEE Advanced is considered internationally as one of the most challenging undergraduate admission tests.
JEE entrance exam is one of the toughest exams in India, so to crack into one of the most reputed colleges of India, one needs to prepare well so that one can get into JEE Admission process. So go through this article to get to know more about the JEE.
Key points to remember for JEE 2019
JEE is considered to be the toughest exam of India, as every year nearly 15 lakh students appear for this exam. To compete with the creamy and hardworking brains of India every JEE aspirant must be well prepared for JEE Admission. So here are some key points every JEE aspirant must follow to get into JEE Admission process.
- Joint Entrance Examination conducts two different exams – JEE Main and JEE Advanced, so every aspirant must firstly checkout about JEE Main 2019 and then about JEE Advanced 2019, which leads you to the JEE Admission process.
- To get into IIT’s and NIT’s one must clear JEE Mains 2019 and then appear for JEE Advanced 2019 after clearing these two can go through JEE counselling 2019.
- JEE Admission is a procedural process so one needs to know in details about the exam and its process.
- JEE Main 2019 will be conducted twice as a student can apply for the first exam and check the result so as to get sure whether to sit for the next exam or not.
- The JEE Admission form i.e., JEE Main 2019 form has been out on 1st September 2018, so one can apply for the exam, and this year there will be one more JEE Admission form that will come out in November.
Colleges through JEE Counselling 2019
JEE Admission 2019 will be done through JEE Counselling 2019, but for that one needs to appear for JEE Main 2019 and then for JEE Advanced 2019. JEE Counselling 2019 will be conducted by JOSAA. So, here you will get to know in which colleges you can get admission through JEE Counselling 2019.
- Through JEE Counselling 2019 you can get into top IIT’s and Nit’s, apart from them there are many GFTI’s and private colleges that accept admission through JEE marks.
- For JEE Admission process to get into top college such as IIT-Bombay, IIT-Delhi etc., one must appear for JEE Advanced 2019.
- JEE Main 2019 will allow a student to get into NIT’s whereas to get into IIT’s one need to appear for JEE Advanced 2019, which is the first step towards JEE Admission.
- You can check out the list of colleges that will give admission based on JEE Main 2019.
Points related to JEE Main 2019
JEE Mains 2019 will be conducted two times this year, one on the month of January and other on the month of April, so these key points would help you in cracking the JEE Main 2019.
- NCERT books are the basic need to prepare to crack the JEE Main 2019, these books cover all the basic concept of a chapter.
- As JEE Main 2019 will be held twice a year so this will be a good opportunity for those who missed by a few marks as they need not repeat the whole year and can follow JEE Admission process.
- If preparing for JEE Mains 2019 one can simultaneously cover their boards and hence does not need to prepare separately.
- JEE Mains 2019 will be of 360 marks and those who have successfully cleared the cut-off in the first attempt need not apply for the second JEE Main 2019 exam.
Points to remember for JEE Advanced 2019
JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted in the month of May 2019 and those who have cleared JEE Main 2019 can appear for JEE Admission. JEE Admission is a very tedious process and will be done through JEE Counselling 2019, so remember these key points before preparing for JEE Advanced 2019.
- JEE Advanced 2019 has a vast syllabus so every aspirant needs to go through the syllabus very carefully as there is a high competition in the market.
- To prepare for JEE Advanced 2019 one must do serious hard work as it leads to admission into top colleges like IIT’s, IISC and others through JEE Counselling 2019.
- To prepare for JEE Admission one must show a proper dedication as the syllabus is very vast and so it requires proper planning, as you should not go out of the course because it might waste your precious time.
- Every aspirant of JEE Advanced 2019 should keep proper notes and maintain a formula diary to keep the key concepts, as it will help in revision whenever required.
4P tip to Crack Joint Entrance Exam
- Proper planning of the course.
- Preparing each subject with equal importance.
- Practice test series on a regular basis
- Participate in group studies.
Following these tips will help you in your studies and cracking into the JEE exams.
1.P: Proper planning of the course
As the syllabus is vast every-one must prepare a timetable accordingly to get into the process of JEE Admission, proper attention needs to be given to every subject as it is necessary to clear the subject wise cut-off in JEE Advanced 2019. So, first check the syllabus.
2.P: Preparing each subject with equal importance
JEE Advanced 2019 has a subject-wise cut-off, but that’s not with JEE Main 2019, still, we need to give equal time to each subject so that we can get a good rank. As subject-wise cut-off of JEE Advance 2019 needs to be cleared, i.e., an aspirant need to clear subject-wise cut-off to get selected into IIT’s through JEE Counselling 2019.
3.P: Practice test series on a regular basis
Test series are an important part of your preparation as they give you an idea of what the main exam is going to be, it helps improve your time management quality, as JEE Main 2019 has 90 questions, 30 from each subject, so it is important to manage your speed in solving questions.
4.P: Practice in group studies
Group studies give you a platform to share your knowledge and learn from others. In group studies, you get to know how to solve the same problem in a different way. It is quite helpful in completing this huge syllabus easily as everyone can divide their chapters and then when done can teach each other.
Closing Remark: Every aspirant must first know the difficulty of the exam and then do time management accordingly, it is very important that you must do self-study because it helps in building confidence, solving more problems can improve your confidence and it will boost you up in your examination. I hope this article will help you in preparing for your JEE Main 2019 and JEE Advanced 2019.
To read: Important Dates for Main 2018